Organize Your Life & Manage Your Finances
Awareness is the greatest agent for change. Financial awareness is the catalyst to achieving your goals. Organizing your financial life allows you to make informed decisions regarding changes you may need to make in order to achieve your goals.
Steps to organizing your life:
- We will work with you to understand your dreams and set your goals.
- We will guide you with a system to organize your bills, your payments and all your financial paperwork.
- We will help you develop a plan to achieve your goals.
Budget your money
Once you have organized yourself financially, the next step is to analyze and understand what your income and expenses are. This allows you to see where you spend and/or save your money. Once you know this, we can help you create a monthly budget that includes working towards your financial goals. A budget can help you avoid spending unnecessarily on items and services that do not contribute to attaining your financial goals. For example, if you are working with limited financial resources, budgeting makes it easier to make ends meet.
Benefits of budgeting:
- We will help make you aware of where your money is going.
- We will help you organize your spending and savings.
- We will help keep you focused on your goals.
With a budget in place we can now get your money working for you. A big part of your financial plan is understanding your dreams, wants, needs, your current income and having a tax strategy. We share your viewpoint on tax — pay as little as you legally can. With our financial coaching, we can help you on minimize the taxes you pay to maximize your returns.
Steps for financial planning:
- We will determine what you are planning for.
- We will help formulate a financial plan to achieve your goal.
- We will help monitor, evaluate, and adjust.
Bad debt is a terrible burden, one that can jeopardize everything you care most about. Getting out of bad debt is the first step to building real wealth. Not all debt is bad. Debt used to invest, educate or improve your net worth is ‘better debt’.
Our main objective during credit counselling is to help you understand the difference between bad debt and good debt and how to utilize good debt to achieve your financial goals. Ultimately, we want to help you use debt to get ahead.
Benefits of credit counselling:
- We have seen STRENGTHENED FAMILIES because they were free from the perils of debt!
- We have SAVED MARRIAGES because couples chose to follow our advice!
- We have helped seniors get out of debt and structure a COMFORTABLE RETIREMENT for themselves!
A big part of your financial plan is planning for your retirement. Successful implementation and scheduled reviews of your financial plan will help with financial independence during your retirement years.
Our main priority will be to help you preserve the value of your pensions, investments, and any money you have inherited, so you have enough to maintain your lifestyle when you retire.
Never just let retirement happen – make it happen because living life to the fullest is important!
Steps for retirement planning:
We help determine the lifestyle you are planning for.
We help create a financial plan to try to achieve that lifestyle.
We will help monitor, evaluate, and adjust.
Although an unpleasant topic, there are two things we can not avoid, death and taxes. Estate planning requires us to help you make difficult decisions regarding the transfer of your assets to the next generation. We will assist you in preserving as much of your estate as possible, taking full advantage of the tax laws. By organizing and documenting your wishes we will help alleviate any confusion giving you and your loved ones peace of mind.
You worked hard to look after your family, creating a rewarding lifestyle, and building financial security. We help you plan ahead so your family doesn’t have to worry during a difficult time.
Our estate planning services include:
1. We will help identify family objectives to preserve your assets
2. We will help develop strategies to reduce taxes upon death
3. We will help review and update current wills
4. We will help evaluate your life insurance needs
5. We will help plan for liquidity of the estate
6. We will help ensure proper implementation of your estate plan
7. We will help prepare estate tax returns
8. We will help with estate administration